20050415: IDV - stationmodels.xml file

Inquiry: For the geon package, in the geon.rbi there is:

 <resources name="application.resource.stationmodels" loadmore="true">
   <resource location="%APPPATH%/stationmodels.xml"/>
 </resources>

However the special model for geon in the attached stationmodels.xml file does
not get used, like it is bad somehow. Can you see anything wrong with it?

Hi Stu,
The stationmodels.xml looks ok. I cannot fully load it because I don't have the StrainCrossSymbol class.

You could try to copy it to your local user's directory and see if it loads in. Are you sure it is in the correct directory? e.g., do you have a GeonIdv class now
and is the xml file in the directory of the class?

-Jeff