20050414: IDV - Combined model Temperatures

>From: "Alan Klein" <address@hidden>

Hi Alan-

>Institution: St. Cloud State
>Package Version: 1.2b2
>Operating System: os.name:Mac OS X; os.arch:ppc; os.version:10.3.8;
>Hardware Information: java.vendor:Apple Computer, Inc.; java.version:1.4.2_05;
>  java.home:/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.4.2/Home;
>Inquiry: I have been trying to plot the model average for temperatures at a fi
> xed height.
>I have tried several combinations of the models to see if just one set of mode
>data was causing the problem, however, I keep getting the following error:

How are you doing this?  Do you have a Jython program for this?
If you can send me the formula, I can try to recreate this.

>An error has occurred:
>setMasterActive
>max must be greater than min

The problem is that the resulting field must have some missing data
in it and the IDV is having trouble creating the labels for the color
scale.

>Suggestions??

I'll change the code to avoid this problem, but I'd like to be
able to test it on your formula first.

Don Murray