20050406:IDV - Failure move level up or down to new level

Hi Roderick,

As per the users' guide I was attempting to use the little square in the corner of the cell to raise the level of the color iflled contour plan view. This error occured.

By the looks of the stack trace you are using a staggered grid data set?

Do you get the error when changing levels through the plan view gui, i.e.,
though the level combobox?

Is it possible to make this dataset available so we can look at it here?

Thanks,
Jeff