20050330: problem in installing IDV

Hi Bernard,

I installed IDV on my Linux box (running Mandrake 10.1 distro)
and got the following error after launching runIDV which stalls
at this point:
ERROR: An error has occurred:
Unparseable number: ".25"

Any hint about this?

I tried various VM, the one included and others included in the distro
or directly from SUN without any effect.
The culprit might be the localization mechanism which is used to convert string to numbers and the "." and "," differences between us and europe. The weird thing is that this error is happening when reading in system resource files which should *not*
be using any localization facilities.

In the error dialog that comes up there is a "Show Details" button that will list the stack trace (assuming an error dialog comes up) or the stack trace is printed to standard out. Could you send
me the stack trace so I can track down where this error is occurring?

Thanks,
Jeff