-Jeff

Date:    Thu, 10 Mar 2005 21:00:52 GMT
From:    "Stephens, A \(Ag\)" <address@hidden>

Dear Jeff,

Thanks very much for the prompt response. That's really useful
information.

I saw some mention of Jython in the documentation. If you do plan to
migrate to a fully scriptable version sometime in the future I would
recommend using Jython so that Python can be the language of choice,
rather than inventing a new scripting language.

Thanks again,

Ag