20041006: IDV: Datasets with multiple time snapshots

 Thanks for the prompt reply.  Maybe some pictures will help.  Below is =
the Data Selector after loading some of my data.  I have multiple times =
for Temp data in this image.

(images are in /home/support/attachments:   buttons.jpg and selector.jpg)

How can I pass to the IDV a data set that has multiple times, or frames, =
based on user selection, so I can move through the data using the =
buttons shown below, in the main IDV window?  I'm not seeing how it's =
done.
Ahh, that clears it up. The list of times in the data selector window comes from a call to the DataSource - getAllDateTimes and is used to sub-select the times for the chosen data choice. The times that are actually used in the display come from the times that are in the visad Data that the data source produces. What you will need to do is add an outer time dimension to your data. e.g.:

T-> (Lat,Lon,Alt) -> Field

-Jeff