20040929: IDV - Level-II craft data read error

>From: "Chris Herbster" <address@hidden>

Hi Chris-

>Institution: ERAU
>Package Version: 1.1
>Operating System: os.name:Linux; os.arch:i386; os.version:2.4.20-19.9;
>Hardware Information: java.vendor:Sun Microsystems Inc.; java.version:1.4.2_01
> ; java.home:/opt/wxapps/idv/IDV_1.1/jre;
>Inquiry: An error has occurred:
>Creating obs
>21
>
>------
>The viewer will not load the radar data, but it used to be able to ....
>
>Any ideas on what to try are appreciated.  Multiple data blocks (scans) have b
> een tried....

This shows up only with scans using the "new" Volume Coverage Pattern
(VCP) 121.  Beyond this error, these are problematic because they
have multiple scans at the same elevation with varying coverages.
I've fixed the first problem, but am unsure how to deal with the
second.

Don Murray