20040915: IDV - contour problem

>From: address@hidden

Hi Ricardo-

>I attached the IDV parameter  defauld editors... every parameter is
>in wrong scale...I tryed save the paramters from the preview
>version, but didn't work..

Wow, this has us stumped.  The weird thing is that not all
values are multiplied by 100, only some.

Could you send me the idv.jar that you are running so we can try
to recreate it here?  We've tried with our local distributions,
but have not problems.

Also, could you send me the paramdefaults.xml from your
local preferences store.  It can be found in
in your <home>/.metapps/DefaultIdv directory. <home> would
be your Unix home directory (e.g., /home/ricardo) or your
Windows home directory (usually c:/Documents And Settings/ricardo)

Don