20040824: idv and radar data

>From: "Glenn Rutledge" <address@hidden>

Hi Glenn-

>I'm wondering how idv handles radar data via idv.  Is this o-DAP enabled
>in same way?  Thx, Glenn

I'm confused by your question.  IDV supports level III radar data through
ADDE.  It supports Level II data through the local file system (files
can be bzip2'd like from the LDM stream, or raw ARCHIVE format).

Supposedly, University of Alabama-Huntsville is working on an OPeNDAP
server for the level II data.

Don Murray