Re: 20040401: Adding New File Format in IDV

Hi,
I'm currently adding IMG file handling in the IDV.
I may need more directions, I'll come back to you when I'll have more precises questions If you're interested in, I can make a how to page describing the process of adding new files types in IDV This may help other users, add content to your user manual, and give return to the time you'll spend at helping me.
Sounds great. We are in the middle of revamping our out of date and incomplete developer documentation so having a user of it would be a good thing for us. The architecture of the IDV supports adding in new sources of data fairly easily. The hardest part is probably the creation of the visad data structures. If you have any questions please send them in and I'll be in touch with you (probably end of next week)
when we get the latest version of the developer docs in order.

-Jeff