20040313: IDV 1.1 beta 3 available

>From: Charles Murphy <address@hidden>

Hi Charlie-

>Yes - it is true I am still alive.

I was wondering as much.

>Hope all is well with you and your family.

I'm actually in Philadelphia this week for the AAG meeting.  I was
thinking about getting over to Newark, but I don't think there's
time.

>One question on the download page it lists the date for 1.1b3 as
>31-October-2003, I assume that that is correct and the date
>was not changed for this release??

Yeah, I couldn't figure out how to change the date in the
downloads page.  It's such a pain to update that, I just edit
the existing entries.   So, the 1.1b3 is the correct one.

>Other than that I am pretty busy but am trying to stay connected.

Glad to hear it.  Make sure you provide lots of input to the
Steering Committee. ;-)

Don
303 497 8643                                                  P.O. Box 3000
Unidata WWW Service              http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/support