20040127: Integrating GIS data into IDV

Subject: 20040127: Integrating GIS data into IDV
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 09:12:09 -0700
To: address@hidden

Alberto-

address@hidden wrote:

Recently I read your electronic paper about "Integrating data with geoscience data in unidata`s IDV", and I am very interesting in support for display *.shp and geotiff files, but i can´t found any information about this topic in the IDV user´s guide. ¿Could you help me to found instruction to import this files types ?

This is actually a work in progress.  The current release does not
yet support these features.  A new release is due late February or
early March.

I look forward to heraing rom you

Please send all inquiries to address@hidden. That way
they'll get prompt attention.

Thanks for your interest in the IDV.

Don Murray
303 497 8643                                                  P.O. Box 3000
Unidata WWW Service              http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/support