20031118: The Cylindrical vs Linear issue in V5D files.

>From: Bernard Mendiburu <address@hidden>

Hi Bernard-

>For readeability, i'll split my response topic by topic.

Okay.  I'll answer topic by topic. ;-)

>Here're two vis5d files or MRI data.

I didn't get any data attached to this message.  If they are big
can they be put on a web site somewhere?

>They're exactely the same, but the projection
>One is linear, the second is cylindrical.

Okay.

>The variables are named accordingly to the projection.
>I may have made a mistake in the linear description when calling v5dcreate()
>Tell me if so.
>The trouble is with the linear projection, who's handled via omni aka
>SpreadSheet.
>Thanks
>
>NB :
>I've been allowed to send out theses files, but they're for debuging purpose
>only.
>Please do not publish/resend them.

I understand and will adhere to this.

Don Murray
303 497 8643                                                  P.O. Box 3000
Unidata WWW Service              http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/support