Re: 20030930:IDV motherlode problem?

Tom,

I have been using this url the past two days testing the IDV with no
problem. Since the unicat worked for you it can't be that motherlode was
down when you tried, nor some kind of firewall problem. So I am
stumped.  John Caron who does the catalogs on motherlode may have an
idea and your email has been sent to him.

Stu

> >To: address@hidden
> >From: Tom Whittaker <address@hidden>
> >Subject: motherlode problem?
>
> When I try to get grids via the IDV, I get:
>
> Could not load url:
> http://motherlode.ucar.edu:8080/thredds/idv/rt-models.xml
>
> (The motherlode/dods/uniCat.xml works okay, though...I just didn't have
> that with me during the demo I just gave to the Italian visitors...)
>
> tom
>
> --
> Tom Whittaker (address@hidden)
> University of Wisconsin-Madison
> Space Science and Engineering Center
> Cooperative Institute for Meteorological Satellite Studies
> Phone/VoiceMail: 608.262.2759

Unidata User Support                                    UCAR Unidata
Program
303 497 8643                                                  P.O. Box
3000
address@hidden                                   Boulder, CO
80307
Unidata WWW Service