20030930: IDV APIs

Hi-

Sorry for the delay in responding.

d n wrote:

I am student in universite de Montreal and I found IDV very interesting.
I am trying to use IDV java API to write a program for environment data , but I dont know how.

Could you please tell me how to use the APIs, or if it possible to provide me with a sample code.

If you download the source code (metapps_src.jar), in
the metapps/ucar/unidata/apps/example directory, there is a
preliminary version of a Programmer's guide in the docs
directory.  The ExampleIdv.java program is an example of
how to use the IDV's API.

Thank you in advance.

Merci ( = thanks in french).

You're welcome.  In the future, please send messages like
this to address@hidden.

Don Murray