Re: 20030917: PDF IDV Manual?

Professor Young,

Thanks for trying the IDV. And thanks for using the User Guide!

Yes a PDF document would be valuable, and we do plan to make one. When
that will be is not known. Right now we are trying to add displays for
Level II radar, and interactive collaboration between remote sites.

Watch for a new version of the IDV in a few weeks.

Cheers

Stuart Wier

> Dear Support,
>
> While the printer friendly link on the IDV User Guide web site is a
> thoughtful touch, a PDF file containing the whole guide would save a lot of
> work for those of us who like to kick back at home and read computer manuals.
>
> Thanks,
> George Young
> Professor of Meteorology
> Penn State
>
> ------- End of Forwarded Message

Unidata User Support                                    UCAR Unidata
Program
303 497 8643                                                  P.O. Box
3000
address@hidden                                   Boulder, CO
80307
Unidata WWW Service