20030806: Can't get IDV to download

From: "David E White" <address@hidden>
Date: Wed Aug 6, 2003  3:19:51  PM America/Denver
To: Scott Kehoe <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: Can't get IDV to download

David-

I installed with no issues, but when I attempt to run the program, I get an error message right when the windows open and the program shuts down. Attached is the error log it generated. I tried three times and got three identical
logs.  Does this tell you or the programmers anything?

I need some more information to help narrow down this problem.

What operating system are you running and what type of
video card do you have?  From the error message, it looks
like something is not set up correctly on your system.

How are you starting the IDV - through Webstart or the
InstallAnywhere launcher?

Don
303 497 8643                                                  P.O. Box 3000
Unidata WWW Service              http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/support