20030603: Class ColorScale

To: address@hidden
From: "Cicero A. W. Zandonna" <address@hidden>
Subject: Class ColorScale

Hi Cicero-

I am using VisAD on my project and I sign the VisAD list. But this problem is not about VisAD and I think you could help.

Recently I found IDV and liked very much the powefull color scale editor you guys made. Now I am tring to study IDVs code to get some ideias about it.

The problem is that I see the *ucar.unidata.view.grid.ColorScale class at the javadoc but cant find it in the idv.jar or in the souce code I got from the Unidata site. Actually, the **entire ucar.unidata.view.grid package dosen´t seen to be there. It was moved or deleted?

The ucar.unidata.view.grid package is obsolete code and was deleted
in the latest release.  Apparently, it didn't get deleted from
the javadocs.  We'll fix that in the next release (probably the
end of next week).

THe IDV's color scale is in the class ucar.unidata.ui.ColorTableEditor.

I would apreciate if you could help me. Thanks already,

If you have further questions on this, let us know.

Don
303 497 8643                                                  P.O. Box 3000
Unidata WWW Service              http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/support