no JPEG capture on Linux installer IDV

Heiko Klein wrote:

> Concerning the jpg capturing under linux, I found on the command line
> the following:
>
> Problem saving JPEGjava.lang.ClassCastException

Heiko,

Thanks for the extra info about the missing JPEG capture. This is
valuable to us.
You can capture the full error traceback using the IDV console and send
it to us.

Clicking on the main menu bar choice Help->"Show console" shows a
console window which has error messages and other text output from the
IDV.

Please cut the error message from the console and include it in email.

The console uses standard key functions for cutting and pasting that are
available for Java. In general(Windows) Ctrl-C will copy the highlighted
contents from the console. Pasting to another window is generally done
with Ctrl-V (Windows), but may vary from application to application. If
your application has an Edit/Paste menu, then you can use that also. On
Linux use Ctrl-y to paste after highlighting text with a mouse drag to
select it.

Stuart

Unidata User Support                                    UCAR Unidata
Program
303 497 8643                                                  P.O. Box
3000
address@hidden                                   Boulder, CO
80307
Unidata WWW Service