Re: IDV ?bugs?

Hi Bill-

Fingerhut, William A wrote:

My students did another lab with the IDV, and emailed me a bundle file.
For each student:  (sounds like a program)
I opened the bundle file, graded the lab, closed all displays (edit menu
                --> Clear all displays)

After several iterations, I ran out of memory and the IDV died. Is there a memory
leak or something similar?

Don't know.  Are these bundles accessing remote data servers?
Could you send them along in an e-mail?  What types of displays
were you using?

Don
address@hidden                        P.O. Box 3000
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/donm