200303192028 IDV point data servers

All five point data servers are operational and the
IDV is able to get data from them and make displays as
shown in the attached picture.  Many Unidata sites
are using these servers with no reported problems.

303 497 8643                                                  P.O. Box 3000
Unidata WWW Service                        http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/

John W. McCormick wrote:

Ref. Number: 005

FYI, It would be very nice if you could be truthful in telling me where some
(Point Data)
files were..   Take a look at the locations that you told me where I could get
some
and their results (in failing to find them).......

   adde.ucar.edu                         No Data Available

  papagayo.unl.edu                     No Data Available

   cacimbo.ggy.uga.edu               No Data Available

   stratus.al.noaa.gov                   No Data Available

   weather2.admin.niu.edu           No Data Available

Thanks,

John
Work Information:
John W. McCormick, Systems Programmer / DBA
SAIC, Contractor to US-EPA
P.O. Box 13723
US-EPA, Bldg NCC, Rm N111G
Durham, NC 27709