[IDD #ITX-397379]: 20220921: GeoColor

Hi again,

Apparently the issue with the GOES-East GeoColor images has been resolved
at CSU/CIRA.  I have been looking at loops of the GOES-East GeoColor RGBs
repeatedly since your original email, and I observed images that were
labeled as being current, but had images from older times being replaced
by images that were up to date.  I just put up a 50 frame loop of the
most recent GOES-East GeoColor RGBs, and it was consistent with a loop
of CONUS Channel02 images that were delivered in NOAAPort, so I think
things are back to normal.  Exactly what the cause of the problem was
is unknown, but I am hoping to learn more from my contact at CIRA.

Please let us know if you see something else or notice any other problems!

Ticket ID: ITX-397379
Department: Support IDD