[IDD #FXV-631344]: Are the tsunami products supported on the IDD?

Hi,

re:
> Are the tsunami products supported on the IDD?

Tsunami products will be in the IDD IF they are distributed by the
NWS in the NOAAPort SBN.

re:
> Before I write too many new pqact instances, I thought I'd ask.

If you know the WMO ID that the product(s) are distributed under, you
can use the LDM 'notifyme' utility to see if they are being disributed
in the IDD:

<as the user running the LDM>

notifyme -vl- -f ANY -p "<WMO ID>"

This 'notifyme' invocation will show products arriving in the local LDM
queue.  Even better is to run an additional 'notifyme' instance that
will report if the product(s) are received in the LDM queue from the
specified upstream:

notifyme -vl- -f ANY -h <upstream_IDD_relay_host> -p "<WMO ID>"

Since your note suggested you know what the WMO IDs of tsunami products
are, the 'notifyme' invocations should be straightforward.

Ticket ID: FXV-631344
Department: Support IDD