20210507: [Ncep.list.idp.mrms.users] Any MRMS LDM users wish to chime in on missed data products?

Hi Daryl,

Just as an FYI:

We established a feed of MRMS products from NCEP/NCO last month or a bit
before, and we have been testing the products and ingest workflow since.
As soon as we are satisfied with our testing (hopefully soon), we will
be distributing the data in the IDD (via the NGRID feed).  We will,
of course, be announcing this addition in advance of flipping the switch.