backed up LDM queues on ldmout.ncep.noaa.gov

Hello,

This is a notification that some products in Unidata's ldmout line had to be removed this afternoon.  We experienced an unexpected glut of data from a provider which led to backups and extreme latency on your LDM line.  Clearing some of the older products alleviated the congestion and allowed the Unidata queue to resume processing at a normal rate.  Fortunately a relatively small number of products were cleared before processing picked up.  However, we do apologize for any data unavailability that may be experienced as a result of this issue.

Thank you,
Jesse

--
Jesse Marks