[IDD #AIZ-345619]: LDM: pattern in ldmd.conf and pact.conf no longer works for CONDUIT??

Hi Christian,

re:
> So I rebooted the VM, and it did not fix the problem. I also installed the
> latest LDM 6.3.11, but with the same results...

Rats!

re:
> Do you think firewall configuration could be a cause? It is using iptables.
> Port 388 is open, but maybe other specific rules for fragmented packets or
> similar things could interfere?

If port 388 is open, then I can't imagine what local firewall setting could
be limiting/blocking the receipt of products on a specific LDM feed.

re:
> I also noticed that when doing:
>
> ldmadmin watch -f CONDUIT
> it takes a few seconds before the ctrl-D message shows...
> while if I do it for HDS it is instantaneous.

I think that is because vkepler is receiving a lot of products
in the HDS feed, so no searching in the queue is needed.

Here is another idea of something to try:

Since autan.sca.uqam.ca is receiving the CONDUIT feed, try REQUESTing
it from vkepler.  I just tried a 'notifyme -vl- -f CONDUIT -h
autan.sca.uqam.ca',
but it failed because there is no ALLOW in autan's LDM configuration file for
vkepler.

Other than that, I have no idea on how to proceed.  Steve and I will continue
to discuss this situation, so he may come up with some other test(s) to run.

Ticket ID: AIZ-345619
Department: Support IDD