[IDD #KGB-876868]: UNIWISC REQUEST line in ldmd.conf

Hi again,

re:
> With reference to the major changes to the UNWISC feed today, if
> I wanted to request (for now) just the previous products  on the
> UNIWISC feed (excluding the new ones being added today) is there
> a REQUEST pattern that would allow me to do that?

Here is a bit simplier extended regular expression pattern that
can be used to REQUEST everything but the new products in the
revamped UNIWISC feed:

REQUEST UNIWISC "Q. .. " <upstream feed host>

This will REQUEST only those products whose product codes are 2
characters in length; the new products have product codes that
vary in length from 4 to 7 characters.

The only "problem" with this pattern is that it is easier to overlook
where spaces are needed:

Ticket ID: KGB-876868
Department: Support IDD