[LDM #WTA-648206]: AK wind profiler data via LDM FSL2

Hi,

re:
> This is a follow-up regarding a previous ticket (LDM #JXO-344446) that was
> opened and closed on Feb 5, 2020.
>
> After further communication with the NWS Radar Operations Center, I
> received the following information regarding the availability of Alaska
> wind profiler data on LDM:
>
> "FSL2 data is now being pulled/distributed by ERC. Let me know if you have
> any issues accessing it. If you don't have an ERC connection, you can
> follow up with Unidata and let them know that ERC is now pulling the data,
> so they should see it via Internet2."
>
> Is Unidata interested and/or willing to ingest and distribute these data?

Sure.  The questions are a) what is the name of the LDM machine at ERC that
can feed us the data, and b) is that machine setup to ALLOW us to REQUEST the
data?

Another question is why, for instance, GSD is not REQUESTing the data from
ERC for its own internal use?

re:
> Thanks for your time and consideration,

No worries.