[IDD #DYW-949238]: 20191112: GOES-16 outage from 18:30 to 18:50 UTC today

Hi Carol,

Loss of GOES-16 products in the GRB happened again today in the same time
frame as yesterday.  Here is the status message we received from ESPCOperations:

Date:    Wed, 13 Nov 2019 19:17:56 +0000
To:      _NESDIS OSPO ESPC OUTAGE Notification <address@hidden>
From:    ESPCOperations <address@hidden>
Subject: Product Anomaly: GOES-16 - ABI L1b All Bands, All Products products
delivered to GRB, PDA -Issued: Nov 13, 2019 1917Z

From address@hidden  Wed Nov 13 12: 18:16 2019

Topic: GOES-16 ABI L1b All Bands, All Products and derived products delivered
to GRB, PDA

Date/Time Issued: Nov 13, 2019 1917Z

Product or Data Impacted: GOES-16 ABI L1b All Bands, All Products and derived
products All Scenes delivered to GRB, PDA.

Date/Time of Initial Impact: Nov 13, 2019 1811Z

Date/Time of Expected End: Nov 13, 2019 1822Z

Length of the Outage/Event: 0 Hrs 11 Mins

Details/Specifics of Change: GOES-16 ABI L1b All Bands, All Products and
derived products All Scenes delivered to GRB, PDA. Product were affected due to
the scheduled string failover.

contact information for further information: address@hidden

Web Site(s) for Applicable information: N/A

This message was sent to address@hidden. You have been sent this
and other notifications because you have opted in to receive it. If for any
reason, you wish to unsubscribe, please contact ESPC Help Desk at
address@hidden or (301) 817-3880. Please note: it may take up to two
business days to process your unsubscribe request.

Comments:

- I have no idea what "scheduled string failover" is referring to.

- today's outage duration was less than yesterday, but I am thinking
  that they were both caused by the same thing.

Ticket ID: DYW-949238
Department: Support IDD