[IDD #BHD-718687]: Fw: [ldm-users] ECMWF data status

Hi Pete,

I think we should attempt to get it for the whole community. I know Louis
pretty well also, but not as well as you :)
So likely best for you to take the lead on contacting Louis.

Either UW can get the feed and relay it into our cluster for distribution to
the community, or perhaps a cleaner approach
is to have the direct feed come to Unidata and we feed the world. We can work
with either scenario. May be easier for UW to have the feed originate out of
Unidata via NWS rather than UW via NWS to Unidata.

But, YES, the community wants access to as much ECMWF output as possible!

> Tom, Steve, any thoughts at Unidata about the ECMWF data that we stopped
> getting back in December? I haven't heard anything back from you guys since I
> sent this to ldm-users@ with a cc to support-idd@ last Friday..  Just
> checking in.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Pete
>

> <http://www.weather.com/tv/shows/wx-geeks/video/the-incredible-shrinking-cold-pool>--
> Pete Pokrandt - Systems Programmer
> UW-Madison Dept of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
> 608-262-3086  - address@hidden

Jeff
Jeff Weber
Unidata User Support