[IDD #SJO-708657]: ECMWF in IDD

Hi Sen,

re:
> quick question. my ECMWF on ldm stopped after Nov 30.
> here is the section. It has been like this for so long.
> any suggestions?

The disappearance of ECMWF data in the IDD/NOAAPort was a hot topic
of conversation yesterday on the address@hidden email
list.  I'm including only a few of the comments so you can see what
happened and what efforts are being made to return some of the data.
as you will see, the "problem" is ECMWF stopped providing the data
that you have been REQUESTin in the IDD HDS feed.