[LDM #FGZ-978731]: LDM installation and configuration at USNA

Hi Alex,

re:
> This all sounds great. Can we plan on 10:00 EDT on Thursday?  Would that
> give you enough to time get into the office?

I typically work from home until about 10 MT and then head into the office.
Given this, and especially if you are an early morning person, we could
start troubleshooting around 8 MT/10 ET while I'm still at home.  If
you would rather not do this, I can call you when I get into work.

re:
> If not, lets plan on you
> calling me whenever you get into the office on Thursday.  My office is 410
> 293 6565.

OK.  Again, we could start earlier if you prefer (get this out of the way
so the rest of your day is open) and while I am still at home.  My home
number is 303.258.0906.

re:
> THANK YOU!

No worries.

In preparation for our phone conversation, could you please provide us
with the following (and please forgive us if this sounds repetitive;
"seeing" a user's setup is the first thing any of us do when we are
given login (SSH) access to a user's machine for troubleshooting):

<as 'ldm'>

env

cd ~ldm
pwd

ls -alt

ls -alt bin/

ls -alt util

ls -alt var/logs

ls -alt var/queues

ls -alt var/data

ls -alt etc

ls -alt etc/TDS

NB: I am assuming that you are using the LDM configuration files that
I put together in a compressed tar file for you earlier.  Please let
me know if you (or anyone else) has made _any_ changes to any of the
files that were included in that compressed tar file.

Ticket ID: FGZ-978731
Department: Support IDD