[IDD #KUD-512290]: Backup NOAAPort source ?

Hi Rosie,

re:
> We are currently having problems with our NOAAPORT feed/ingestors np1
> and np2.
>
> We are relying on data from idd.aos.wisc.edu for our NOAAPORT ADDE
> servers.
>
> We are wondering if you have a machine you recommend or that we could be
> allowed to use as a data source if the idd.aos should fail, until we
> resolve our feed issues?

Sure.  You can REQUEST all of the NOAAPort-derived IDD feeds (HDS, IDS|DDPLUS,
NEXRAD3, NGRID, NIMAGE and NOTHER) from idd.unidata.ucar.edu and/or
iddb.unidata.ucar.edu.

re:
> Our servers that would need to be allowed are:
>
> Name: npserve1.ssec.wisc.edu
> Address: 128.104.111.35
>
> Name: npserve2.ssec.wisc.edu
> Address: 128.104.111.25

Forward and reverse DNS exist for these machines, so you can implement your
LDM feed REQUEST(s) whenever you want.

re:
> Thank you and Regards,

No worries, and same to you.