[IDD #OQA-104787]: not getting HRRR and NAM 12km data since Feb 23

Hi Sen,

er:
> for some reason, hrrr data is flowing again.

I noticed that the volume of data being delivered in the FSL2 datastream
jumped up at the end of the day (UTC day) on the 26th and then became
consistent on the 27th.  What would have caused this increase is a bit
of a mystery to me as the last tweak that I made on the machine feeding
you was on the morning of the 26th, not at the end of the day.

re:
> I think the problem was from our end.

I agree, but I don't know what the problem could have been.

re:
> Anyhow, you may want to close this case. If it happens again, I
> will let you know.

I will close this inquiry, but I want to remind you that if you
inquiry, then the inquiry will be re-opened.

re:
> Thanks,

No worries.

By the way, I found the login credentials to the SJSU gateway machine
from which I would have to login to titan, but I did not have the
credentials to login as 'ldm' on titan.

Ticket ID: OQA-104787
Department: Support IDD