[IDD #VWV-357135]: real time idd topology map

Hi again Yoshihiro,

re:
> Well, at this opportunity I would like to know if you can see if someone
> can include our computer (hot name :  poweredge) in the "real time idd
> topology map". The new computer which is receiving data from IDD does not
> seems to be included in the map of the site
> "http://rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu/rtstats";.
> The computer is on Rio Grande do Sul State, Pelotas city ( Latitude:
> 31 46' 19" S and Longitude: 52 20' 33" W).

It would be most helpful to us if you would report your real time statistics
using a fully-qualified machine name instead of just 'poweredge'.

The name under which a machine reports real time stats is set in
newer LDM versions in the ~ldm/etc/registry.xml file in the
<hostname></hostname> tag.  In older versions of the LDM, the
the name that would be sent in rtstats reports was set in the
file ~ldm/etc/ldmadmin-pl.conf file in the 'hostname=' line.

For now, I have entered a Lat,Lon association with the name
'poweredge' in the file used in the plotting of IDD topology maps.

Ticket ID: VWV-357135
Department: Support IDD