[IDD #WNG-587616]: AMPS ldm feed

Hi Carol,

re:
> Do you know if the AMPS ldm feed is not working? I know Kevin Manning
> has been e-mailing about some issues with the AMPS distribution, so that
> might be the issue. We haven't gotten any grib files since the Sept 21st
> 00Z forecast.

I just logged onto the machine running the Antarctic IDD relay here,
and I see that the LDM is running, but it is unable to connect to
the MMM (pine.mmm.ucar.edu) or AMRC (aws.ssec.wisc.edu) LDMs.  A
'notifyme -vl- -h pine.mmm.ucar.edu' does not return anything, and
a 'notifyme -vl- -h aws.ssec.wisc.edu) returns 'Access denied by
remote server'.

Can you login to aws.ssec.wisc.edu and check its LDM log file(s)
(~ldm/logs/ldmd.log or ~ldm/var/logs/ldmd.log) and check the
Denying feed message(s)?

We'll check as much as we can from here.

Ticket ID: WNG-587616
Department: Support IDD