[Support #FRG-689031]: [IDD #YCP-290979 ] adding netops@ec.gc.ca to your client list

Hi Michel,

re:
> The system time that happened during the weekend onto your servers
> was a surprise to us...

We announced the outage in our address@hidden email list
and noted that an alternate top level IDD relay, iddb.unidata.ucar.edu,
could be used to get data feeds being supplied by idd.unidata.ucar.edu
during its downtime.

re:
> Can you  please add to your user list  the email   address@hidden
> so that, should such an event occur again, we would be warned

You can subscribe to any of the email lists that we provide online at:

Unidata HomePage
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu

  Support -> Mailing Lists
  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/support/index.html#mailinglists

Click on the 'show mailing list actions' link under ldm-users and
select the 'subscribe to ldm-users: non-digest version' link
to subscribe.

FYI:  Quite some time ago we strongly suggested that someone
there subscribe to the address@hidden list so that you
would be alerted about know outages.  We were told at the time that
someone there would subscribe, but this evidently did not happen.

re:
> Thanks for your attention and time

No worries.

Ticket ID: FRG-689031