[IDD #MZW-286070]: motherlode.ucar.edu (Products Delayed)

Hi Gary,

re:
> Your assistance is restoring the motherlode server is greatly appreciated.

We have been able to get motherlode working again, but it is not fully back
in service due to some issues that are under investigation, and are the
reason that we have not announced motherlode's return to service yet.

re:
> Please note that while the server is functional, the Level III raw products
> are not up to date and are delayed by as much as 10 to 20 minutes.  Perhaps
> you are already aware of this but I wanted to pass it on since the timely
> data is important to our Skywarn operations.  Thanks again for your support

Since motherlode is not fully back yet, you should continue to use atm.ucar.edu.

NB: a twice yearly powerdown at the NCAR Mesa Lab will take place this coming
Saturday.  This powerdown will cause atm.ucar.edu to become unavailable for
some period of time on Saturday.

Ticket ID: MZW-286070
Department: Support IDD