[IDD #ZGF-708685]: Unable to connect to Unidata LDM

Hi Keith,

re:
> It seems like there was a brief outage I am receiving data again.

We re-enabled the ALLOW for your feed REQUESTs after seeing your
inquiry this morning.  After re-enabling the ALLOW, I asked around
Unidata to see why you had been granted access in the first place,
and I was told that you had asked for a feed for a two week period
to do some testing.  After about three weeks, the ALLOW for your
machine was removed as per the original agreement with you.

Comment:

We have long follow a policy of restricted feeding of non-'.edu'
sites to instances where there is a measurable benefit to the Unidata
community by providing the feed.

Question:

Can you describe exactly what you are trying to accomplish and
how this may benefit the Unidata community as a whole?

Ticket ID: ZGF-708685
Department: Support IDD