[IDD #UBV-305593]: access to HRRR via the LDM.

Hi Mike,

re:
> I would like to start receiving (some of) the HRRR model runs and have
> searched the support archive and saw a message from back in Feb that
> Unidata has a dedicated machine, hrrr.unidata.ucar.edu.  Is this still
> the case?

Yes.  To be clear this machine feeds HRRR data that we get from NOAA/GSD.
Operational HRRR data is in the process of being added to NOAAPort, and
that data will be different than the data from hrrr.unidata.ucar.edu.

re:
> If so, I would like nimbus.atmo.arizona.edu to be ALLOWed access.

You should be good to go.  You can verify this as follows:

<as 'ldm'>
notifyme -vl- -f FSL2 -h hrrr.unidata.ucar.edu

If the 'notifyme' works, the ALLOW for you is good, otherwise please
let us know and we will troubleshoot.

Ticket ID: UBV-305593
Department: Support IDD