[IDD #CMY-345752]: 20140425: move feed REQUEST(s) from unidata2 to unidata2-new

Hi Marty,

re:
> I have had better weeks;)   But I am on the mend.

I'm sorry to hear that you have pneumonia!  Been there; done that
(but a LONG time ago)...

re:
> Thanks for your patience.

No worries.

re:
> I have made these changes and stopped and started the ldm.
> Let me know if there are any problems.

Excellent, thanks!  I verified that your feed REQUESTs to
unidata2.ssec.wisc.edu exited and then turned off its LDM.

Question:

- should you be listed as the LDM/IDD site contact for
  Utah State?

  If yes, I will update our records accordingly.

re:
> Thanks,

Thank you!

Ticket ID: CMY-345752