[IDD #YPR-198833]: Educational entity needing meteorological data and software.

Hi Johnny,

Julien Chastang, one of the Unidata IDV developers, left you a voicemail
about 10 minutes ago.  Julien will be available to talk to you about the
problem you are seeing tomorrow morning after 9:30 Mountain Time.  Julien's
phone number is:

(303) 497-2825

If you are still around, however, I would you appreciate starting the
IDV "by hand" so we can see what error message(s) are being written to
the text window in which the IDV runs.  This turns out to be very easy
to do:

- open the Windows Command Prompt window

- cd c:\"Program Files"\IDV
  runIDV

This will not solve the problem you are experiencing, but it should
allow you to see the error message being issued, and you can, in turn,
tell us what it is.

Ticket ID: YPR-198833
Department: Support IDD