[LDM #GXI-553029]: LDM move

Hi Bangchul,

re: attachments to previous email
> The file attached last time was just an action file.

Hmm...

re:
> There was no perl script in the attachment and was a message at the bottom of
> the email as below:
>
> "A potentially unsafe attachment has been removed from this email message.
> See http://its.uiowa.edu/support/article/100806 for further information."

OK, this explains what happened: the UIowa mail system noticed that the
the attachment was an executable Perl script and removed it.

I just put the pattern-action file and Perl script out on our FTP site
for you to grab:

machine:  ftp.unidata.ucar.edu
user:     anonymous
pass:     address@hidden
directory: pub/thredds/Radar_Level2
files:    pqact.threddsradarlevel2, hhmmssRadarII.pl, pqact.threddsradar

Comment:

- we are actually using pqact.threddsradar since it contains the actions
  for both Level 2 and Level 3 radar files

  The contents of pqact.threddsradarlevel2 should be the Level 2 portion
  of pqact.threddsradar

Ticket ID: GXI-553029
Department: Support IDD