[AWIPS #JBU-921613]: AMS IDD Feed

Hi Brad,

re:
> Touching base again to close the loop...we will have 13.1 2-5 which has the
> unified grib
> decoder and ncep code for NCP on our system.  If we need to do anything to
> get on a list
> for your feed for ams let us know, otherwise I assume we will get a feed at
> the hall.

You can assume that we will feed you from the hall.

re:
> We will have a static IP so worst case we can always request from say oliver
> or an
> external server feed.  But just wanted to make sure its all still a go and
> set on your
> end.

Things are still "go" on our end.  I will be in the hall setting up our booth
in the afternoon of Saturday, January 5.

re:
> We will be there Saturday but doubt we will get the OK to start setting up til
> Sunday.

We have been able to setup on Saturday afternoon/evening the past several AMS
shows at which we have had a booth.  I am counting on being able to setup on
Saturday afternoon this year as well.

So, how do you like your Google Nexus?

Ticket ID: JBU-921613
Department: Support AWIPS