[IDD #MTL-429470]: FW: ECMWF

Hi Jim,

re:
> OK, thanks!

No worries.

re:
> What, I put
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/georesources/idvcatalog.xml in IDV or McIDAS-V?

"What, I put"??  I don't understand what you are asking.

As I described in a previous email, you should see
'http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/georesources/idvcatalog.xml'
in the entry to the right of Catalogs: when you click on: Data Choosers ->
Catalogs.
If you do not, click on the Select File ... button to the right of the entry box
and select it from the list that will be shown.  It if is not in the list (it
should be), then simply delete whatever is there and type in (or cut/past in)
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/georesources/idvcatalog.xml.  If you had to enter
this, you should hit the Enter key after typing it in.

Ticket ID: MTL-429470
Department: Support IDD