[IDD #MTL-429470]: FW: ECMWF

Hi Jim,

Yes, I see you are an educator, and I think it is great that you want to
bring real time data to your classroom. However, we do not directly feed
non-university
sites (i.e. k-12) We do not have the resources to do so.

However, what we do encourage people in your position to do is to work with a
local university
that is a current Unidata university site to get the feed from them.

We would suggest Rutgers for you (unless you have a friend or colleague at
another institution). If this is something you would like to pursue I can
contact the site admin of the Rutgers LDM on your behalf and have him contact
you if they are willing to provide the feed.

Wish we could feed everyone, but we have limited resources.

> This is a school. My adress is address@hidden. i work in a school

Cheers,

Jeff
Jeff Weber