[IDD #YIL-495041]: LDM feeds

Hi Mark,

re:
> Hi, We've been on a NOAAport satellite feed for several years now but
> our modem has failed and we need to pull data off the IDD for a few days
> until our replacement modem arrives.

Do you mean that your DVB-S2 receiver failed?  If yes, what type do you
use? (This is the first time we have heard of a DVB-S/DVB-S2 receiver
failing altogether).  Just curious...

re:
> I seem to have lost the
> configuration files for our old IDD feeds so I need to know who I can
> pull IDS|DDPLUS and HDS data.  Thanks.

You can always use:

idd.cise-nsf.gov
idd.unidata.ucar.edu

If it turns out that you need to continue feeding for an extended period
of time, we will assign different upstream feed sites to you.

> --
> Mark Tucker
> Systems Administrator
> Dept. of Atmospheric Sciences