[CONDUIT #APE-897679]: Missing data on idd.unidata.ucard.edu feed

Hi Justin (and Chi and Rebecca),

re:
> Thanks a lot Tom, and yes it does make sense that all of the upstream
> providers were missing the data since Doug never received it.

Glad my reasoning wasn't too muddled :-)

I sent email to Pete Pokrandt (UW/AOS) and Art Person (Penn State)
asking them to check their log files yesterday to see if they saw
the same kinds of things that we saw.  Pete sent a quick note from
his iPhone letting me know that he would be able to check within
the next hour or so (he's in a meeting at the moment.  Art has not
yet responded, but I expect that he will by tomorrow sometime.

Ticket ID: APE-897679
Department: Support CONDUIT