[IDD #EGG-537591]: 0.5 degree GFS data

> Hello,

Hi Paul,

(apologies for brevity, currently in Seattle at AMS)

> I was wondering if it would be possible for our office to receive the
> 0.5 degree GFS model data via LDM?

I see no reason not to :) We may feed you from one of our nodes at Texas at A &
M, or our cluster at UCAR, but that
can be determined shortly.

> Please let me know if this is something we can do and what LDM changes I
> need to accomplish to make this happen.

We will need the hostname and IP of the machine the LDM is running on so we can
make sure the proper allows are in place for you to get the feed. Are you
currently running an LDM? If so, who are you feeding from, and what feeds are
you getting?

We may just need to tune your pqact.conf to make this happen...

> Thanks!
> Paul
>
> --
> Paul Wahner