[IDD #GOK-818269]: Help -- NEXRAD3 feed no longer working, along with some GOES imagery from UNIWISC

Gary,

re:
> Sorry I missed your call. I must have stepped out of the office. When
> is a good time to test this?

I will be free after our meeting ends at about noon mountain time.
I can dedicate my attention to this test then, but it sounds like
the VPN access will close at 11 our time (true?).

Ticket ID: GOK-818269
Department: Support IDD